Containerised (or Packaged) Water Purification Systems
Water purification and water treatment systems can be built into modified ISO shipping containers.
This approach provides the complete turn- key solution for the client who has no dedicated plant room, or is limited for space.
The complete package can be manufactured, installed, commissioned and tested at the Wychwood factory, provided the client with a completed package which can be positioned and connected up.
The containers themselves are new single use. They can be supplied in specified colours and finishes.
A range of container options are available, including the following;
- Steel half glazed lockable pedestrian access door.
- Recessed flange interface plate facilitating all pipe work connections
- Industrial grade lighting with two switch points
- Insulation and cladding of all external skins
- Temperature control, (heating and cooling).
- The containerised approach is particularly suitable to export situations, providing secure shipping and minimising expensive o-site installation labour.
Some examples where this approach has been used with great success are Azerbaijan oil exploration, Sierra Leone Iron ore extraction, Mongolia mining, UK Municipal water company and Railway antifreeze generation.