Containerised Water Purification Systems
If you have limited space or no dedicated plant room, containerised water purification systems may be perfect for you. We design, manufacture, install, and service these systems.
Water treatment and water purification systems can be built into modified ISO shipping containers. This approach provides the complete turnkey solution for the client who has no dedicated plant room or is limited for space.
Request a free consultation with us
The complete package can be manufactured, installed, commissioned and tested at the Wychwood factory, providing the client with a completed package that can be positioned and connected up.
The containers themselves are new single-use. They can be supplied in specified colours and finishes.
A range of container options are available, including the following:
- Steel half-glazed lockable pedestrian access door
- Recessed flange interface plate facilitating all pipework connections
- Industrial grade lighting with two switch points
- Insulation and cladding of all external skins
- Temperature control (heating and cooling)
- The containerised approach is particularly suitable to export situations, providing secure shipping and minimising expensive onsite installation labour.
If you would like to learn about which filtration system will be most effective for your business, please get in touch with us today
What Are the Benefits of Containerised Water Purification Systems?
The benefits of containerised water purification Systems are considerable:
- You do not need to build a plant room – all that is required is a hard standing.
- The container can be craned into difficult locations or even stacked to save space.
- You can inspect and test the complete package before it is shipped to the site
- Installation and commissioning are kept to an absolute minimum.
This containerised approach is also very practical for export situations where the complete finalised package can be shipped overseas.
What our clients think
Some examples where this approach has been used with great success are Azerbaijan oil exploration, Sierra Leone Iron ore extraction, Mongolia mining, UK Municipal water company and Railway antifreeze generation.
CONTACT US NOW
Request a free
consultation with us