Containerised Water Purification Systems
Water purification and water treatment systems can be built into modified ISO shipping containers.
This approach provides the complete turnkey solution for the client who has no dedicated plant room or is limited for space.
The complete package can be manufactured, installed, commissioned and tested at the Wychwood factory, providing the client with a completed package that can be positioned and connected up.
The containers themselves are new single-use. They can be supplied in specified colours and finishes.
A range of container options are available, including the following:
- Steel half-glazed lockable pedestrian access door
- Recessed flange interface plate facilitating all pipework connections
- Industrial grade lighting with two switch points
- Insulation and cladding of all external skins
- Temperature control (heating and cooling)
- The containerised approach is particularly suitable to export situations, providing secure shipping and minimising expensive onsite installation labour.
CONTACT US NOW
Request a free
consultation with us