Purified Water Systems For Renal Dialysis
Wychwood Water Systems Ltd has many years experience in the design and manufacture of purified water systems for the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector.
We offer the following facilities to our valued clients old and new;
- Service and Disinfection Contracts
- Emergency Service
- System Audits
- Spare Parts Packages
- Turn-Key Purified Water Systems including Validation
- System Refurbishment
- RO Membrane Cleaning & Disinfection
- Training Packages
- Packaged Home Patient Systems
- Containerised Temporary or Permanent PW Systems
- Save You Money
- Be More Responsive
- The Complete Service From ONE Supplier
Wychwood Water Systems can produce any type of water treatment plant and package it in 10, 20 or 40foot ISO shipping containers. Examples of some of our plants are shown below.
Containerising plant: –
- Enables companies to meet their water treatment requirements without increasing their existing plant-room capacity.
- Can save building costs on site.
- Produces treated water quickly after delivery as the result of prior testing and rapid installation.
- Is portable, providing the customer with future flexibility.
- The packages are supplied with full documentation being fully installed and pre commissioned at the Wychwood Factory.
Wychwood Water Systems can provide a full range of automatically regenerable Deioniser units to suit our clients requirements for flow and water quality.
Units can be supplied as stand alone units or Duplexed units to provide a continuous supply of deionised water to service.
The regeneration cycle is fully automatic, and initiated by the integrated conductivity meter which monitors the water quality continuously.
The Ionmaster units have various inputs and outputs to enable them to interface with external equipment and to provide alarms.
All units have integral message displays to provide information on the state of the unit and to allow user input.
Flow rate and pressure indication is also available for monitoring purposes.
IONMASTER Deioniser systems are compact and manufactured from proven components with minimum moving parts. The design concept is based upon simplicity of installation, reliability and carefully selected corrosion resistant materials.
The Ionmaster RO uses the latest thin film composite reverse osmosis membrane technology and user friendly control systems.
A range of water treatment products designed to solve specific problems. Functioning as stand-alone units or as necessary pre treatment for Reverse Osmosis and Deionisation systems.
At Wychwood Water Systems Ltd we manufacture a complete range of quality Water Softeners. The range covers from small cabinet based commercial/heavy duty domestic units to large bespoke Triplex Water Softening Systems serving flow rates of 40,000 litres per hour plus.
The Ionmaster 20-30 Series incorporates all the features to provide a compact system compliant to HTM 2030 and C30.
- Assured water purity and micobial control
- Continuous monitoring of System conditions
- Good water economy
- 200-600 litres hour make up capability
- Nationwide 24 hour service support
Media and Deioniser Cylinders
A range of exchange cylinders with standard or nuclear grade deionising resins, activated carbon and acid rinsed carbon. Various sizes available.